Traditionally, get back whips were used by outlaw bikers and hung from the brake and clutch levers to show their club’s colors and quickly released to be used as a whip. Today, they make a fantastic way to be seen as they ride the wind and add a terrific vintage look to your bike. Bikers Gear Online are made with 42″ of genuine, black and white strips of hand-braided leather with a strong stainless steel quick-release clip. Bound tightly at the end by threaded fringe and finished with a single silver skull tied to one of the fringes, our get back whips are a fun and affordable way to enhance the beauty of any bike.
- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel quick-release
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- Black and white threaded fringe at end
- 1 small silver skull tied to fringe
- Clasp diameter 3/4″ x 3/4″
- 42″ length