Bikers Gear Safety Awareness Scholarship
we are passionate about education and helping students with their studies. The staff at bikersgearonline.com value the relationship between sports and education and truly believe in helping those in need. We also understand that education expenses can become prohibitive for many aspiring and even current students and that expenses related to tuition, books, and the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily run into thousands of dollars, if not more.
As such bikersgearonline.com are pleased to offer the chance to win an annual $1,000 scholarship, to a student of their choosing, for any aspiring professional in any field that is currently enrolled in or has been accepted to (and planning to attend) a University or College in the United States, and that meets the criteria set out below.
To enter, submit a 500 word (or more) essay to email@example.com (.doc or .docx and pdf are the preferred file type). Your essay should be based on the following topic:
Essay Topic: “Motorcycle Riding Safety Awareness”
You may cover the following topics in your essay:
- Knowledge of Traffic and Pedestrian Rules / Laws
- Importance of proper bike training
- DOT approved helmets and non DOT approved helmets
- Safety Gadgets like Chaps, safety guards and others
- How loud music in headphones or using mobile phone could be dangerous during ride.
- Importance of Proper dressing during ride provide you both, Style+Safety.
Note: Your Article should be Unique and not a copy/paste from internet. We will use copycat software to filter duplicate essays. Though you can rewrite different articles to support your topic.
- You must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a University, College or Technical School in the United States
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Must not have been a previous winner of the scholarship
- Essays must be received by the annual submission deadline
- Essays should be no fewer than 500 words
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by the deadline listed below
- A winner will be chosen 2 weeks after the deadline
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should include their name, address and contact number within the body of the email
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend University or College in the body of their submission email
- No additional information should be included
No later than 11:59 PST on the 31st December 2017.
No late submissions will be accepted.
Scholarship winners will be contacted via email. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the recipient within 1 week of the winner being selected. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We look forward to receiving your application and supporting you in your future studies.