Black & White Get Back Whip For Motorcycles
Designer: Dealer Leather
- Unit Price
Traditionally, get back whips were used by outlaw bikers and hung from the brake and clutch levers to show their club's colors and quickly released to be used as a whip. Today, they make a fantastic way to be seen as they ride the wind and add a terrific vintage look to your bike. Dream Apparel's are made with 42" of genuine, black and white strips of hand-braided leather with a strong stainless steel quick-release clip. Bound tightly at the end by threaded fringe and finished with a single silver skull tied to one of the fringes, our get back whips are a fun and affordable way to enhance the beauty of any bike.
- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel heavy duty quick-release panic buckle
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- Black and white threaded fringe at end
- 1 small silver skull tied to fringe
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
- 42" length
- 1/2" diameter